- What the process of implantation looks like?
- Are abnormal (aneuploidy) embryos prevalent in human beings?
- What is the implantation rate in egg donation with and without PGT?
- What is the right endometrial environment for implantation?
- What are the morphological alterations of the endometrium?
- How prevalent is chronic endometritis?
What are the steps after implantation failure?
In this session, Dr. Diana Obidniak, the Head of ART of Birth Clinic in St. Petersburg, Russia, and also, a Russian Representative of ESHRE Community has been talking about RIF patients, and how to manage successful embryo transfer.