- how do specialists know if an oocyte is of good quality before fertilization?
- what is the relationship between age and oocyte quality and aneuploidy rate?
- can BMI index affect oocyte quality?
- is PRP/ovarian rejuvenation something that could affect egg quality?
- are there any procedures or solutions that may have a positive impact on egg quality?
- can stimulation protocol enhance the quality of oocytes?
Egg quality factors to consider after unsuccessful IVF
If your IVF has failed, it is time to look closely at the quality of the oocytes and examine the reasons for the failure. Dr. Jon Aizpurua, MD, PhD, gynecologist, obstetrician, the founder, and president of IVF-Spain answered patients’ questions during the Online Patient Meeting.
Some error has occured.