- resuming of the fertility services in a manner that minimizes the infection
- safety, transformation and adaptation in IVF treatment
- risk assessment – identifying the risks of infection
- risk mitigation – taking measures to reduce the risk of infection
- practical and logistical measures
- clinical safety measures
What the IVF treatment will look like after the lockdown?
Luciano Nardo, MD MRCOG, Clinical Director at Reproductive Health Group (RHG) is discussing going back to operation in IVF clinics after the lockdown and preparing for the new normal in IVF treatments.
Some error has occured.