- the definition of implantation failure and recurrent implantation failure
- more on biochemical pregnancy
- risk factors for implantation failure
- anatomical reasons for failure like fibroids or polyps
- endometrial-embryonic synchronization
- hydrosalpinx, thrombophilia, and other factors
What can be done differently if the embryo failed to implant?
In this webinar, Dr. Harry Karpouzis is discussing implantation failures after IVF cycles and various steps and approaches that can be taken afterward.
Some error has occured.