- How does the oocyte quality deteriorate with a woman’s age?
- What is the data for permanent involuntary childlessness (PIC) in the UK?
- Ovarian Reserve Testing (ORT) – how does it work?
- Is IUI an option for women over 40?
- How many cycles should I try?
- Should I have my embryo PGT-A tested?
What are the fertility options for women 40+ with previous IVF failures?
In this session, Dr. Adriàn Moreno, Gynecologist, Specialist in Human Reproduction at Clínica Eugin, located in Barcelona, Spain has been discussing various IVF options for women of advanced maternal age, also, he had provided lots of useful advice on how to get a successful IVF after failed IVF attempts.